So, I signed up to be a "Company Girl," (she likes company on her daily pursuits) We'll see how it goes. I LOVE the idea.But what if I could do just one small thing each day to keep me moving in the
right direction? If each thing took an average of 5 little minutes (loose change
really), it would add up to 1,825 minutes in the course of a year! That’s about
30.5 hours of tasks, except they would in such small increments I’d hardly even
remember doing them!And what a difference just a tiny bit of effort makes!
Sometimes I get so focused on the BIG things that I forget just how meaningful
those small things can be. On January 1, I’m going to start posting one “Small
Thing” each weekday that I’m going try to do in my own home to create a little
more sanctuary for my "peep's." I'll still post my other thoughts as I normally
do, but these will just be daily snippets that I'd like to add.
1.26.2008
The World of Blog
Well...it's 2 pm. Have not moved off the couch. The blog I just found at Home Sanctuary (see list of "Got a Minute?") might be an addiction. Whew. First, I love the name. Second, she has a program where daily you're sent a small little thing to do to make life lovelier. Here's how she describes it:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
FBL website logo
Ditto...ditto...ditto and AMEN and AMEN...
ReplyDeleteI love Rachel Anne and Home Sanctuary...I keep telling my friends but no one is biting...I sent Rachel Anne an email that basically said even if I never win a single prize...I have already won...it has changed my home life tremendously...glad to know another Company Girl among other things!
Helen