1.26.2008

keep writing

Still couched. Somehow got here
I am weeping. Really big tears.
This is a blog continued by the father of a thirty something woman who died of cancer within weeks of being diagnosed. And she left behind two children, an alcoholic ex, and a grieving daddy. She was a voracious reader, and she blogged.

And now her daddy is sharing her story and parts of her blog.
Is that not beautiful?
We never know, do we? So, I'm going to keep writing. My journals are too personal, and too full of yuk, but my blogs are fit for human consumption. What a lovely legacy. I don't know how this site works...like maybe someday it will be full...but I hope I have another 40 years of typing in me.

This is one beautiful site. And I've only touched the surface. May she rest in peace. I'm pretty sure she is, as her hope was in Jesus Christ and his grace. Amen.

PS I'm back. If you read here Nattie references Fresh Brewed Life, a book which changed my life...really! I would have loved to discuss it with Nattie... Has anyone else read it?

PSS My eyes are zapped...it's pumpkin time. Nattie posted an incredible list of books to read in 2003. You can link to it here.

Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment


FBL website logo