I am so sorry that my illness today could possibly affect your life forever. As you might notice, the list of "got a minute" links is changing and growing. And in it are links to approximately 427,598 other interesting sites and blogs, and...well...you might have to quit your day job.
The blog world is unbelievable.
By the end of the afternoon I should know how to cook in the crock pot, lose all the weight I need to on South Beach, revitalize my home 5 minutes at a time, scrapbook, read great books, stay energized by moving more, clear a sinus cold...and that's just the tip of the blogging iceberg.
The tea is boiling. I'm chilled. I'm coughing up globs now. I'm thinking it's getting worse. Which is a bummer because it's hubby's work holiday party tonight, at the comedy cafe, and I'm thinking I'm not gonna make it. Sigh. On the Saturdays when I have NOTHING fun to do (most nights) I'm healthy and raring to go. Sigh.
Anyhow, if you want me to cough on you, or lick you or something, so you too can blog and surf all day in your jammies, do stop by.
I'm so sorry that life may never be the same...
No comments:
Post a Comment