1.17.2009

Snug as a Bug

Quickie post...I'm studying in a quiet house. My hub left to take our oldest son back to college (80 miles) and our younger son went with them. Anna is in the lower level studying for finals, and getting her room set up for the semester. (She shares a large room with Emily, and Emily left a bit of a mess in her wake...)

I am snug as a bug at the desk. In a morning grocery run to a deep discount grocer (getting back to school groceries for Joe) I bought an oscillating ceramic heater (with auto shut off) and six red roses. So now I'm toasty warm, and there is natural beauty and aroma right here next to me. The heater also provides white noise, as Anna's room (and music) is directly below.

It's all the way up to 19 degrees today, but it's still nice to be toasty here in my quiet place.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FBL website logo