The three required texts are stacked, with a notebook, (a fun one, of course) and a brand new pack of Pilot Easy Touch pens in five fabulous colors. The Precepts logo you see is on my Precepts Inductive Bible Study book bag which I'll pack up for class. (this isn't Precepts, but I love the bag!)
I'm ready!
I'm so amazed by women at home going back to school....I have to ask, what's the Masters going to be in?
ReplyDeleteMaster of Arts in Christian Studies. 42 credits. But I'm already thinking I might want a Masters in Divinity instead, so once I have a few of the basic classes under my belt I'll talk to the head of the program about that. The seminary is just 75 miles south, so maybe I'll have to take a couple classes on campus if I want the M-Div. As of now, I can take all my classes at an extension school which is 5 minutes from my work. (I'll only take 1-2 classes per semester, in the evenings)
ReplyDeleteI'm not a "woman at home" any more. I was for 14 years, but now I'm working in a professional career again. Life is full.
Thanks for commenting. I just love comments. :)