This video is...bumbling. My sister in law is filming for the first time (ever) on her little digital camera, and we are at my dad's nursing home, in the atrium. The first song doesn't work, and I can't find the chords to the second one...and yet...there is something sweet about this few minutes. (hang tight through that first minute!!)
My brother is 17 years older than I am, and we've become quite close, especially in the past 7 years as my parents have deteriorated and have needed to be moved into progressively more care. My mom is in heaven now, and my dad lives about 5 minutes from our home. There is NOTHING on earth he enjoys more than his children and grandchildren.
Although amateur, this video is precious to me, and will be even more so someday. My brother nuzzling me, our instant harmony, and the smile my dad gives the camera right in the middle.
Sweet, everyday moments.
Priceless. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete-stacey
That is so sweet, and you're right, his smile is precious. And your brother is so great too...the harmony is spot on.
ReplyDeleteSo wonderful to see your face now. :) Now I've seen Diane on Facebook (though probably as a surprise to her being tagged), and you too.
I love it!