Sitting in my spot, staring out the window at the snow laden woods, writing in my moleskine journal,
feet up, savoring the Word.
The food was ready to pop in the oven, made late Christmas Eve: overnight egg casserole and overnight caramel rolls;
The sunlight streamed in the windows, illuminating the tree.
The promise of an excellent day.
Why is it that I meet the neatest people online, and not in person? (wondering how far it really is from me in Tennessee and you in Wisconsin) :)
ReplyDeleteBtw, are you on Facebook?
I'm thinking that the couple feet of snow here and the 70 degree weather you blogged about yesterday are PRETTY FAR apart geographically.
ReplyDeleteThank you for your southern sweetness. :)
No facebook. A blog is enough to keep up with for me!
Merry Christmas. I'll mail some snow...
Thanks for letting me join you for Christmas! At least I felt like I did. Your pictures and words were priceless! I loved your awesome perspective photos and I truly felt like I was another creature stirring right there with mom! I so love you. Sue :o)
ReplyDelete