I've spent hours on the blogroll today/tonight. I'm thinking I should actually do a bit of picking up around here soon...
Should I feel guilty? No more than if I had been in a great book.
I've looked at some amazing photos, read some amazing stories, journaled a bit, read some more...it's been an absolute delight. My hub is out running the young two around since the old two have two of our three cars out of town, and the third child is not allowed to drive the remaining car - a company car. Thus an evening A*L*O*N*E which is so rare it's automatically exquisite.
I've read an amazing quote about Bible memorization here. That quote by John Piper is so convicting! I need to memorize!
And so I'm going to participate in her MMM in January. I'll have to think on what passage I'll choose... but I'm going to commit to it.
Why is it that I find Scripture memory so difficult and yet songs stick in my head like glue?
No comments:
Post a Comment