One of the perks of my job is a company car equipped with many fun features including XM radio. Truthfully I didn't listen to XM that often except at Christmas when I loved flipping between the 5 stations that feature ad free holiday genre. But this week when the local Christian station went off the air their website listed other Christian stations. Consequently I found XM 170 Family Talk Radio. WOW! I have been so blessed with the snippets I've heard daily this week. My commute is at least 25 minutes (plus traffic delay) and I'm often in the car going to meet with clients. I've heard some great preaching!
So, if any of you have XM, you might want to try the station. I found most of the preadhing shows on the internet too, at oneplace.com. I even subscribed to a few podcasts this morning.
What a world!
No comments:
Post a Comment