(Inspired by a listing in the book The Prayer That Changes Everything by Stormie Omartian.)
As you praise God (the prayer that changes everything) use these lists to praise WHO God is. Remember, He lives in the praises of His people. (See the first verse below…Psalm 22:3)
God is Holy
Psalm 22:3 Yet You are holy, O You who are enthroned upon the praises of Israel.
God is my encourager
Romans 15:5 Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus,
God is righteous and compassionate
Psalm 116:5 Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; Yes, our God is compassionate.
God is all that!
2 Samuel 22:2-4 The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold and my refuge; My savior, You save me from violence. I call upon the LORD, who is worthy to be praised, And I am saved from my enemies.
God is my overcomer
John 16:33 "These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world."
God is good
1 Chronicles 16:34 O give thanks to the LORD, for He is good; For His lovingkindness is everlasting.
God is great
Psalm 86:10 For You are great and do wondrous deeds; You alone are God.
God is love
1 John 4:16 We have come to know and have believed the love which God has for us. God is love, and the one who abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.
No comments:
Post a Comment