2.25.2008

Trite

There's a place for trite. I have a couple friends with whom I do not get to share a cup of coffee nearly often enough, and they have commented that they feel like we're having a catch up yak when I type away about the nothings on my blog. Those posts are labeled "ramblings." Just life.

I logged back on just now for a trite update. And something took me to Heather's recent post -- a back and forth discussion with an atheist. Heather is fighting brain cancer, and her daughter has a terminal disability.

This is an amazing post. Along with 90 comments. Wowza.

God can use the world of blog: to reunite friends, to keep contact in a busy world, and to spread the knowledge of Himself and His power.

If you need a break from my trite, read Heather's post. And then pray. Pray for Heather. Pray for the anonymous antangonists who are searching for the answers. Thank God for your blessings. And then make sure you'd know who to turn to if the bottom fell out of your world. God is waiting for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment


FBL website logo