1.28.2011

Friday Recap

This week

*flew by
*I studied Day 76 through 80 in Beth Moore's DAVID Bible study
*I was a single mom...hub in Pennsylvania
*I lived with a stuffed slightly achy head ... exhausted by bedtime... on the slow recovery route
*I worked 24 hours... A lot of appointment scheduling and one proposal for new work
*I joined the world of Twitter...receiving end only
*I began listening to the Audible version of HINDS' FEET ON HIGH PLACES by Hannah Hurnard. I am changed. Truly.
*I made art every day...fifteen minutes at a time...
*we laid off someone at work. :(
*we discussed the first amendment in our "History of Religion in America" class
*I've been sort of dizzily happy and content.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace,
    I feel like we are living parallel lives...tee hee.

    I am working through the David study as well although really slowing with a friend.
    I have a really stuffy and achy head and just want to go back to bed.
    I am using the Hinds' Feet Devotional. I have read this book many times but didn't know a devotional existed except for the children's one. Such a rich and great book.

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend despite the head cold.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen...I do not remember reading the book, but did the devotional...maybe eighteen years ago? I need to dig through an old box of studies... Anyhow, the book is simply amazing. I feel *ready* for it's message.

    Well, if I have to live a parallel life, I'm honored that it is yours! Tee hee indeed.

    Enjoy your week end as well. I'm beginning with hours in my jammies by the fire...

    ReplyDelete


FBL website logo