11.10.2009

Color

This blog has been ignored due to complete upside down chaos in our home. We're painting. The laundry room was white - now is "blonde." The kitchen had [horrid] old tan wallpaper with faded blue hearts; it is now pumpkin/gold. When we peeled off the wall paper the drywall came off in spots too, so we had to have a "skim coat" done, which was then sanded...oh the dust. Whew. The living room and dining room were a grey taupe (ceiling and all) and now are mostly chocolate brown with one accent wall of "fireweed" red. (with bright white ceilings!) The family room also had gray taupe ceiling and walls, but now has a white ceiling, "trusty tan" walls and the fireplace wall is *bright* "loyal blue." The family room still needs another coat of blue.

Needless to say, my world is upside down. We hired a couple guys to do it all at once - a blessing and a curse. The kitchen and living room are back in place, other than touching up where I'm moving artwork and decor. The contents of the family room are still in the foyer. I finally got the wash caught up tonight.

Both Frank and I were painting too. It was a big big job. And now I'm studying for a quiz tomorrow.

So...I'll be back soon. And I'll post photos of my colorful world. I LOVE it thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment


FBL website logo