3.08.2009

Sunday

I'm relaxed for the first time in about a month. The two youngest and I watched Roman Holiday tonight, and I finally sat through a movie from start to finish. I even cut out quilt squares while we watched, though I have not sewn a stitch. Perhaps tomorrow. It's a simple table runner made out of decorator fabrics. When our Interior Designer at work gets new samples I get the old ones. I have enough for at least 100 table runners...so far.

Tomorrow I am home YET AGAIN, and it is such a treat. I used to always have four day week ends, until about a year and a half ago, and wow...this has made me miss them! But I will be satisfied with one thrown in every month or so.

The winter decor is all in the basement, although not stored away yet. The birdhouses appeared, and everything is dusted and rearranged and vacuumed - it felt so good to be nesting. No matter how much I love my job, I'd still rather be home. Rearranging decor and some furniture is an absolute delight to me - to make a room new. I keep wandering into the family room because I moved a few things and hung some photos - it is delightful. There is truly no place like home.

Nothing much to report. Just wanted to get the new spring blog look done, and say hello. I am enjoying Sabbath rest...

Good night!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, enjoy today. A day of play (or whatever you to, but tuck some fun inside of it) is so refreshing. :)

    ReplyDelete


FBL website logo